Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year and a little Mohawk Mall Cinema!

Happy New Year everyone! I want to apologize for the BIG gap in posting to Project Movie House. David and I have each had a very busy year and PMH kind of got the short end of the stick!

David went and won himself a couple of Telly awards, got engaged and then landed a gig at one of the biggest trailer houses in L.A. - Go David!

I worked a couple of TV shows that shot episodes locally and then helped launch Live Lobster Group, a media production company in the Boston/New England region. And we're in pre-production on a "arson-for-hire" documentary.

So, over the holiday weekend I was feeling nostalgic, David & Rebecca flew in from L.A., and I got to thinking of Project Movie House and what we ought to be working on. And then I remembered (before the big hiatus) that I was going to post some Mohawk Mall Cinemas pics I had found online. I did make contact with the owner of some of these photos and asked if I could use them and if she was interested in being interviewed for the project, and she said yes!

Of course by now she thinks I've forgotten all about her and the photos, so I need to re-connect with her and make my apologies. And now, without further ado, here are the Mohawk Mall Cinema pics and their sources...

From I remember when there was a Mohawk Mall. & Katherine Detrick


From DEADMALLS.com

1 comment:

  1. I still have my movie posters from Mohawk Mall. If there is any interest, I'll take some pictures and post them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...